You limited your search to:
- Map of the United States Mexico &c. 1849.
- Map of the United States, Mexico, and South America circa 1849. The map contains minimal topographical data, names of locations, names of rivers and water bodies, and a brief table of distances.
- [Map of an Exploring Expedition to the Rocky Mountains in the Year 1842, Oregon & North California in the Years 1843-44]
- A map of the western U.S.
- A Correct Map of the Seat of War in Mexico
- Map of the Seat of War in Mexico, circa 1847. The map has a written description and illustrations surrounding the land. The map shows topographical data.
- Bird's-Eye View of the Army Occupation, Corpus Christi, Texas, Oct. 1845
- Illustration of a field full of white tents and army personnel next to the Gulf of Mexico with ships on it.