You limited your search to:

  Partner: University of Texas at Arlington Library
 County: Tarrant County, TX
Capt. B. B. Paddock map.

Capt. B. B. Paddock map.

Date: [1873]
Creator: Paddock, B. B. (Buckley B.), 1844-1922
Description: Map shows railroad lines converging on Fort Worth, Texas. Area depicted includes Gainesville, Denison, Sherman, Dallas, Corsicana, Cleburne, Granbury, and Decatur. Railroads included are the Fort Worth and Denver City; Fort Worth and Gulf; Red River and Rio Grande; Texas and Pacific; Fort Worth, Corsicana and Beaumont; and Fort Worth, Granbury and Southwestern. Scale not indicated.
Contributing Partner: University of Texas at Arlington Library
Painting of Early Fort Worth by Miranda Leonard, 1873

Painting of Early Fort Worth by Miranda Leonard, 1873

Date: 1873
Creator: Miranda Leonard
Description: Painting of an aerial view of Fort Worth in 1873. The painting depicts a town square with an American-flag topped courthouse in the center. Surrounding the courthouse are several buildings, some with fences. Throughout the painting are people, buggies, covered wagons and trees. On the right side of the frame is a sloping hill.
Contributing Partner: University of Texas at Arlington Library
[Map of] Arlington [Texas]

[Map of] Arlington [Texas]

Date: [1878]
Creator: Texas & Pacific Railway
Description: Map shows late nineteenth century Arlington, Texas street names, block numbers, lot numbers, and some dimensions. Scale not given.
Contributing Partner: University of Texas at Arlington Library
Tarrant County Courthouse and Public Square in 1879

Tarrant County Courthouse and Public Square in 1879

Date: 1879
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Tarrant County Courthouse and public square. The courthouse is in the center of the photograph and surrounding the building are many men in jackets and cowboy hats with wagons pulled by horses. In the foreground is a wagon topped with haystacks and men standing on top of it. In the background are several buildings and a stack of lumber. A piece of paper at the bottom of the photograph reads, "The Public Square and Court House in 1879. To the East can be seen the Old Masonic Hall with belfry and opposite (south) the old jail."
Contributing Partner: University of Texas at Arlington Library
Southwestern Telegraph and Telephone Co., 1881

Southwestern Telegraph and Telephone Co., 1881

Date: 1881
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Southwestern Telegraph & Telephone Co., 1881. The building is three stories tall with stairs on the side and a covered sidewalk with a banner. The building is surrounded by a dirt road and many large telephone poles and wires. Written at the top of the frame is, "Fox Newspaper" and at the bottom is, "Office and East 2nd Sts, Fort Worth."
Contributing Partner: University of Texas at Arlington Library
Gray's new map of Fort Worth Texas.

Gray's new map of Fort Worth Texas.

Date: [1885]
Creator: unknown
Description: Map shows late nineteenth century Fort Worth, Texas railroads, street names, structures, businesses, and property ownership. Includes population statistic for 1885 and assessed valuation. Inset: "Reduced plan of entire city." Scales [1:9,600] and [1:4,800].
Contributing Partner: University of Texas at Arlington Library
Tarrant County.

Tarrant County.

Date: 1885
Creator: [Texas] General Land Office
Description: Map shows land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, and railroads; portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits. Scale not given.
Contributing Partner: University of Texas at Arlington Library
[Hood County Tax Receipt for Milton Parks, November 19 1885]

[Hood County Tax Receipt for Milton Parks, November 19 1885]

Date: November 19, 1885
Creator: unknown
Description: Hood County Tax Receipt for Milton Parks for the amount of eleven dollars and sixty-seven cents. The document was signed by B.W. Morris.
Contributing Partner: University of Texas at Arlington Library
Fort Worth, Tex., "The Queen of the Prairies," county seat of Tarrant County.

Fort Worth, Tex., "The Queen of the Prairies," county seat of Tarrant County.

Date: 1886
Creator: Wellge, H. (Henry)
Description: Map shows street names, buildings, railroads, churches, and businesses; course of the Clear Fork of the Trinity River. Includes number key to businesses and churches; illustrations and railway map. Insets: "The Martin Brown Co.," "Henry & Peak." "Max Elser," "B. C. Evans Co.," "W.A. Huffman Implement Co.." "City National Bank," "Casey & Swasey," "W.F. Lake," "North End and Driving Park," "Fort Worth Opera House," "Joseph H. Brown, Wholesale Grocer," "Texas Wesleyan College," "Fort Worth's railway facilities," and "Main Street from Fourth to Square." Relief shown pictorially. Scale not given.
Contributing Partner: University of Texas at Arlington Library
Commerce Street Scene in Ft. Worth, Texas in 1888

Commerce Street Scene in Ft. Worth, Texas in 1888

Date: 1888
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of Ft. Worth at Commerce Street in 1888. In the center is a large strip of buildings, homes and businesses, surrounded with dirt roads and more homes across those streets. A store on the right corner of the black has a sign that reads, "Black Smith Shop". In the foreground are dirt trakcs, a telephone pole, and a few horse-drawn wagons.
Contributing Partner: University of Texas at Arlington Library
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST