You limited your search to:
- Insulae Americanae in Oceano Septentrionali cum terris adiacentibus.
- Map shows late seventeenth century West Indies and coast of North America. No scale noted.
- Insulae Americanae in Oceano Septentrionali cum Terris adiacentibus.
- This map shows Central America and the Caribbean as well as the surrounding areas. Some countries and bodies of water are labeled. There are several series of radiating lines throughout the map as well as illustrations of ships within the ocean and people around the outsides of the map.
- Nova Mexico.
- Map shows a late seventeenth century "Nova Mexico" settlement. Streets and buildings are visible in the settlement and there are Native Americans, Spanish landlords, and domestic animals depicted in the foreground. Includes legend. Scale not given.