You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
 Language: No Language
[Railroad House - East Martin Street]

[Railroad House - East Martin Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Southern Pacific Railroad built house for workers; built by John Taini.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Price Lumber Company - b - 432 South Main Street]

[Price Lumber Company - b - 432 South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. View of alley to back of Price Lumber Company.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Rose Building (Burke) -- 748 South Main Street]

[Rose Building (Burke) -- 748 South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly built 1907; owned by Major Dobkins. Two-story rock building with basement, original windows and doors and wrought iron exterior stairway "New Orleans style."
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Lindheim - Roach McLymont - Bealls -- 801 Canal-Main Street]

[Lindheim - Roach McLymont - Bealls -- 801 Canal-Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Louis Lindheim built in 1877 for Roach-McLymont department store; occupied by Bealls in 1976. Two-story handmade brick with basement, enlarged by taking in other buildings.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Galindo Store -- Corner Main and Pafford Streets]

[Galindo Store -- Corner Main and Pafford Streets]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. One story adobe painted aqua serves as beauty shop operated by Galindo family; former Schunke home (1896).
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Galindo Home -- 102 West Pafford Street]

[Galindo Home -- 102 West Pafford Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Home of Galindo family who operated attached beauty shop on corner of Main Street (former Schunke home 1896). Wood building painted white with tin roof.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Taini Home - SE Corner Main and Ney Streets]

[Taini Home - SE Corner Main and Ney Streets]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. John Taini, Italian stonemason, built this one story Spanish-Italian cut rock home with its original windows and doors, fountain, and fence in 1889. Home with tin roof owned by Mrs. Theo Ramirez in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Perry Store (Whitehead Memorial Museum) -- 1400 block of South Main Street]

[Perry Store (Whitehead Memorial Museum) -- 1400 block of South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Perry Store was built by John Perry in 1873 as general store and stage stop on road from San Antonio to El Paso. Reported built by Mexican Indians, two story, stacked flint rock walls 18 inches thick with cypress ceilings, original doors and windows. Wood came from Victoria by ox cart. A Recorded Texas Historical Landmark. In 1976 it is anchor for Whitehead Memorial Museum (still is in 2008).
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Salvatierra Home - a - Wallen Street]

[Salvatierra Home - a - Wallen Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1875 of lumber; well in yard. (Reportedly Mr. and Mrs. Salvatierra married in Paula Rivers' yard, and he lived in a sapa along the San Felipe Creek in 1870 when he first came to Del Rio.)
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Salvatierra Home - b - Wallen Street]

[Salvatierra Home - b - Wallen Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1975 of lumber, well in yard. (Reportedly Mr. and Mrs. Salvatierra married in Paula Rivers' yard, and he lived in a sapa along the San Felipe Creek in 1870 whe he first came to Del Rio.)
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST