You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Weathersbee Home - 315 Spring Street]

[Weathersbee Home - 315 Spring Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Southern colonial built in 1915.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Wood Home - 418 Garfield]

[Wood Home - 418 Garfield]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Lumber home built between 1886-1890; home to John Wood and later Mr. Almond who served as sheriff and tax collector of Val Verde County.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Grady-Lowrey Home - 201 Texas Street]

[Grady-Lowrey Home - 201 Texas Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Lumber home built by J. Mason in 1902-03; added to by son-in-law J. C. Clarkson; owned by Mrs. Grady Lowrey in 1976, who is granddaughter of Mason and daughter of Clarkson.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Wood & Sons Bank - Frank's Hotel - 204 South Main Street]

[Wood & Sons Bank - Frank's Hotel - 204 South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1885 reportedly as Del Rio's first bank - Wood & Son's Bank; later was Frank's hotel; Mr. Schubert owns the building in 1976 which is used as a residence.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[W. K. Jones Home - 316 Garfield]

[W. K. Jones Home - 316 Garfield]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Lumber home built in 1884 for W. K. Jones who became the first Val Verde County Judge after helping to organize the county. Subdivided into apartments in 1976; owner is Doug Newton.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Griffen Home - Garfield Street]

[Griffen Home - Garfield Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe home with 18 inch walls built in 1901; for sale in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Luke Dowe House - 303 Garfield]

[Luke Dowe House - 303 Garfield]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Victorian home built in early 1900s; used as a rental house in 1976 owned by Mrs. Henry Horn; owned by Adrian Falcon in 2008 and operated as an art gallery and beauty salon. Recorded Texas Historical Landmark
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Gillis Home - Garfield]

[Gillis Home - Garfield]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Early American home built around 1890 for Walter Gillis Sr.; owned by Mrs. Roger Gillis in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Comolli Home - Las Vacas Street]

[Comolli Home - Las Vacas Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Paul Comolli built this adobe home in 1885. Family of lawyers and judges. 1976 owner listed as Mrs. H. F. Moody.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Moody House - Las Vacas Street]

[Moody House - Las Vacas Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in early 1900s by Bedell Moore of hand cut rock; Moody Foundation owns it in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission