You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Railroad House - 127 East Martin Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Southern Pacific Railroad built house for workers; built by John Taini; carport added later. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24728/
[D.Hart's Dairy and Cheese Factory - Cienegas Road]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Hand-cut rock two-story built in 1880s for dairy and cheese factory; one-story home added in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24729/
[Leinham Home - 302 East 2nd Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Victorian style home; owned by Beulah Daniel in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24730/
[Alderhold Home - East 2nd Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Rock house in poor condition in 1976 and owned by O. J. White. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24731/
[John Owen Glen Home - Gibbs Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly, Mr. Glen was a sutler at Camp Del Rio. When Camp closed, he used lumber from the old buildings to build this home, carrying the lumber in a wheelbarrow and on his shoulders. Owned by Mr. Glen, a descendant, in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24732/
[Ray Home - Duke Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1877 by Bochat, reportedly one of the first ten houses built in Del Rio, adobe with 18 inch walls, small and high windows and fireplace inside living room. Charles Ray owns home in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24733/
[Price Woods House - 609 Griner]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Two story Victorian built 1907 by Price who owned Del Rio's first lumber yard; altered plastic wood-like siding added by 1976; building subdivided into apartments by 1976 and owned by Dr. Turullahs. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24734/
[Greenwood Park - Greenwood, Garfield, Griner Streets]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Land donated by Frank Greenwood to City of Del Rio for a park with an adobe gazebo; VVCHC restored gazebo in 1972. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24735/
[Henson Hotel - 211-221 South Main Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1920 as Henson Hotel; in 1976 is used for Wipff's Furniture & Appliance, owned by Dobkin family. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24736/
[Fred Brown Home - 709 Spring]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame and plaster. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24737/
[Dr. Rose Home - 1100 Griner]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Plaster. Owned by Tully Shahan in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24738/
[Kent Home - Bolner Lane]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24739/
[Armstrong House - 821 Spring]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame. See Louise Gylmer - J. Kurchiville. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24740/
[Sneddon Home - 100 East 1st Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24741/
[Williams Hospital - 213 East Martin]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Brick and plaster. Reportedly 1920. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24742/
[Early Pafford Home - 201 East Pafford]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24743/
[Marion Pafford Home - 305 Canal]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Plaster. Owned by Leslie Schmidt in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24744/
[Bochat Home - 400 Nicholson Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe and plaster. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24745/
[LaCrosse Home - 109 East 2nd Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Rock built in 1905? texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24746/
[Swift Home - 400 Spring Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Rock and frame. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24747/
[Greenwood Home - 407 Griner]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Plaster. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24748/
[Will Whitehead Home - 210 East 8th Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24749/
[Willis Home - 507 Greenwood]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24750/
[Block Home - End of East Strickland Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe built in 1890s. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24751/
[Block Home - a - End of East Strickland Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe built in 1890s. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24752/
[Teasdale Home - 109 West 2nd Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame; remodeled. Owned by Burt Smith in 1976. Check Marion Russell. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24753/
[Hardin Home - 506 Losoya]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame and plaster. Remodeled. Owned by C. B. Bushager in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24754/
[Thurmond Home - 514 East Garfield]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24755/
[Gibons Home - 315 West 2nd Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Plaster. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24756/
[Sally Wolford Home - 417 East Garfield]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Owned by Marvin B. Vick in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24757/
[Schubert Home - West 1st Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24758/
[Carl Balmer Home - 805 Griner]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe and plaster. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24759/
[Smith-Hazel Whitehead Coe Home - 200 East 8th Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Mr. Smith, whole grocery business, built plaster house; later remodeled; owned by Robert Warren in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24760/
[Hamilton Home - 404 Spring Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Plaster. Owned by L. E. Perry in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24761/
[Keller Home - 406 Mills]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24762/
[Dr. Rose Home - 509 Spring Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Originally one-story rock home; 2nd story frame added by Parker family then remodeled; owned by Elvis Stewart in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24763/
[Herbst Home - 500 Spring Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame. Owned by Max Herbst in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24764/
[Cochran Home - 209 East 8th Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Fame house built by Frank W. Cochran (Madge Horn's father) on Railroad Street then moved to East 8th Street. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24765/
[Malley Home - 514 Spring Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24766/
[Everett House - 501 East Garfield]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame. Owned by Mabel Deaton in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24767/
[Business stores - South Main Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Three storefronts built in 1920s, housing Photo Mile on south end and Muter Taxidermist in center; scheduled for demolition in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24768/
[Moody House - Las Vacas Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in early 1900s by Bedell Moore of hand cut rock; Moody Foundation owns it in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24769/
[Comolli Home - Las Vacas Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Paul Comolli built this adobe home in 1885. Family of lawyers and judges. 1976 owner listed as Mrs. H. F. Moody. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24770/
[Gillis Home - Garfield]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Early American home built around 1890 for Walter Gillis Sr.; owned by Mrs. Roger Gillis in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24771/
[Luke Dowe House - 303 Garfield]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Victorian home built in early 1900s; used as a rental house in 1976 owned by Mrs. Henry Horn; owned by Adrian Falcon in 2008 and operated as an art gallery and beauty salon. Recorded Texas Historical Landmark texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24772/
[Griffen Home - Garfield Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe home with 18 inch walls built in 1901; for sale in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24773/
[W. K. Jones Home - 316 Garfield]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Lumber home built in 1884 for W. K. Jones who became the first Val Verde County Judge after helping to organize the county. Subdivided into apartments in 1976; owner is Doug Newton. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24774/
[Wood & Sons Bank - Frank's Hotel - 204 South Main Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1885 reportedly as Del Rio's first bank - Wood & Son's Bank; later was Frank's hotel; Mr. Schubert owns the building in 1976 which is used as a residence. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24775/
[Grady-Lowrey Home - 201 Texas Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Lumber home built by J. Mason in 1902-03; added to by son-in-law J. C. Clarkson; owned by Mrs. Grady Lowrey in 1976, who is granddaughter of Mason and daughter of Clarkson. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24776/
[Wood Home - 418 Garfield]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Lumber home built between 1886-1890; home to John Wood and later Mr. Almond who served as sheriff and tax collector of Val Verde County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24777/
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 NEXT LAST