You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Marini Home - Corner Hudson and Nicholson Streets]

[Marini Home - Corner Hudson and Nicholson Streets]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. One story wood house built in 1912; plastic siding does not ruin lines of building. Neal Kerr owns in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Louis Brauer Home - b - 306 Nicholson]

[Louis Brauer Home - b - 306 Nicholson]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. One story adobe construction with plaster exterior. Built by Dr. Jackson in 1885. Mr. Brauer was one of the first surveyors in Del Rio in 1881.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Louis Brauer Home - a - 306 Nicholson]

[Louis Brauer Home - a - 306 Nicholson]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. One story adobe construction with plaster exterior. (See b photo) Built by Dr. Jackson in 1885. Mr. Brauer was one of the first surveyors in Del Rio in 1881.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Salvatierra Home - b - Wallen Street]

[Salvatierra Home - b - Wallen Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1975 of lumber, well in yard. (Reportedly Mr. and Mrs. Salvatierra married in Paula Rivers' yard, and he lived in a sapa along the San Felipe Creek in 1870 whe he first came to Del Rio.)
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Salvatierra Home - a - Wallen Street]

[Salvatierra Home - a - Wallen Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1875 of lumber; well in yard. (Reportedly Mr. and Mrs. Salvatierra married in Paula Rivers' yard, and he lived in a sapa along the San Felipe Creek in 1870 when he first came to Del Rio.)
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Perry Store (Whitehead Memorial Museum) -- 1400 block of South Main Street]

[Perry Store (Whitehead Memorial Museum) -- 1400 block of South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Perry Store was built by John Perry in 1873 as general store and stage stop on road from San Antonio to El Paso. Reported built by Mexican Indians, two story, stacked flint rock walls 18 inches thick with cypress ceilings, original doors and windows. Wood came from Victoria by ox cart. A Recorded Texas Historical Landmark. In 1976 it is anchor for Whitehead Memorial Museum (still is in 2008).
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Bob Burdett Grocery -- Main Street]

[Bob Burdett Grocery -- Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1928 of brick to serve as a grocery store for Bob Burdett (reportedly a general in Pancho Villa's army). Used as an appliance store in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Taini Home - SE Corner Main and Ney Streets]

[Taini Home - SE Corner Main and Ney Streets]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. John Taini, Italian stonemason, built this one story Spanish-Italian cut rock home with its original windows and doors, fountain, and fence in 1889. Home with tin roof owned by Mrs. Theo Ramirez in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Galindo Home -- 102 West Pafford Street]

[Galindo Home -- 102 West Pafford Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Home of Galindo family who operated attached beauty shop on corner of Main Street (former Schunke home 1896). Wood building painted white with tin roof.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Galindo Store -- Corner Main and Pafford Streets]

[Galindo Store -- Corner Main and Pafford Streets]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. One story adobe painted aqua serves as beauty shop operated by Galindo family; former Schunke home (1896).
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission