You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Carl Balmer Home - 805 Griner]

[Carl Balmer Home - 805 Griner]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe and plaster.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Cassinelli Gin House - a - NE Corner Academy and Pecan Streets]

[Cassinelli Gin House - a - NE Corner Academy and Pecan Streets]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Cassinelli was a partner with Italian stonemason John Taini and built this two story rock and brick building in 1904. At one time this was a cotton gin, a store, and later Dr. Garrett's home. In 1976 the vacant building was owned by Mr. Billings. It is a Texas Recorded Historical Landmark and is listed on the National Register.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Cassinelli Gin House - b - NE Corner of Academy and Pecan Streets]

[Cassinelli Gin House - b - NE Corner of Academy and Pecan Streets]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Cassinelli was a partner with Italian stonemason John Taini and built this two story rock and brick building in 1904. At one time this was a cotton gin, a store, and later Dr. Garrett's home. In 1976 the vacant building was owned by Mr. Billings. It is a Texas Recorded Historical Landmark and is listed on the National Register.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Charles Miller home - 112 West Martin Street]

[Charles Miller home - 112 West Martin Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly Charles Miller came to Del Rio with the Southern Pacific Railroad as a painter, built one of the first hotels in town, and served as Justice of the Peace; house built by John Taini.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Cochran Home - 209 East 8th Street]

[Cochran Home - 209 East 8th Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Fame house built by Frank W. Cochran (Madge Horn's father) on Railroad Street then moved to East 8th Street.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Commercial Building - 119 West Martin Street]

[Commercial Building - 119 West Martin Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly built as a "Motor Company;" later used as warehouse.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Comolli Home - Las Vacas Street]

[Comolli Home - Las Vacas Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Paul Comolli built this adobe home in 1885. Family of lawyers and judges. 1976 owner listed as Mrs. H. F. Moody.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Del Rio News Herald - Corner Main and Broadway Streets]

[Del Rio News Herald - Corner Main and Broadway Streets]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly the building originally housed a bakery, restaurant, and print shop during the early 20th century. The Del Rio News Herald covered the original facade to look more modern. At turn of 21st century, The Herald restaurant restored the building to its original look.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Dietert Home - 208 East Martin Street]

[Dietert Home - 208 East Martin Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Dr. Rose Home - 509 Spring Street]

[Dr. Rose Home - 509 Spring Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Originally one-story rock home; 2nd story frame added by Parker family then remodeled; owned by Elvis Stewart in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission