You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Qualia Winery - b - Hudson Drive]

[Qualia Winery - b - Hudson Drive]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Louis Qualia started the Val Verde Winery in 1882, making it the oldest continuously operated bonded winery in the state of Texas. Two story barn built of adobe with 18 inch walls, original windows and doors. Son Thomas Qualia operates winery in 1976. Still in family operation in 2008.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Railroad House - 110 East Martin Street]

[Railroad House - 110 East Martin Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Southern Pacific Railroad built house for workers; built by John Taini.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Railroad House - 112 East Martin Street]

[Railroad House - 112 East Martin Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Southern Pacific Railroad house built for workers; built by John Taini.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Railroad House - 114 East Martin Street]

[Railroad House - 114 East Martin Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Southern Pacific Railroad built house for workers; built by John Taini.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Railroad House - 127 East Martin Street]

[Railroad House - 127 East Martin Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Southern Pacific Railroad built house for workers; built by John Taini; carport added later.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Railroad House - East Martin Street]

[Railroad House - East Martin Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Southern Pacific Railroad built house for workers; built by John Taini.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Railroad Rooms - 109 West Martin Street]

[Railroad Rooms - 109 West Martin Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Mr. White and Mr. McGity built early "rooms" for Southern Pacific Railroad employees. Facility is adobe.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Ray Home - Duke Street]

[Ray Home - Duke Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1877 by Bochat, reportedly one of the first ten houses built in Del Rio, adobe with 18 inch walls, small and high windows and fireplace inside living room. Charles Ray owns home in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Rose Building (Burke) -- 748 South Main Street]

[Rose Building (Burke) -- 748 South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly built 1907; owned by Major Dobkins. Two-story rock building with basement, original windows and doors and wrought iron exterior stairway "New Orleans style."
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Ross Drug Store -- 800 South Main Street]

[Ross Drug Store -- 800 South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Owned by Ross family who purchased from Mr. Pennington in 1911. Ulric Ross started work in drug store when he was 12 years old. Two story handmade brick with basement, original sign in window of gold gilt, original windows and doors; front cut stone.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission