You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Wood Home - 418 Garfield]

[Wood Home - 418 Garfield]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Lumber home built between 1886-1890; home to John Wood and later Mr. Almond who served as sheriff and tax collector of Val Verde County.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Schubert Home - West 1st Street]

[Schubert Home - West 1st Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Moody House - Las Vacas Street]

[Moody House - Las Vacas Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in early 1900s by Bedell Moore of hand cut rock; Moody Foundation owns it in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Marion Pafford Home - 305 Canal]

[Marion Pafford Home - 305 Canal]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Plaster. Owned by Leslie Schmidt in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Griffen Home - Garfield Street]

[Griffen Home - Garfield Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe home with 18 inch walls built in 1901; for sale in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[John Doak Home - 313 Pecan Street]

[John Doak Home - 313 Pecan Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built by John Taini in 1906 as a home for rancher John Doak. One story cut rock with gingerbread trim and rock pillows of solid pieces of stone. In 1976 it is Arturo Gonzalez' law office; he is still there in 2008.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Wood & Sons Bank - Frank's Hotel - 204 South Main Street]

[Wood & Sons Bank - Frank's Hotel - 204 South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1885 reportedly as Del Rio's first bank - Wood & Son's Bank; later was Frank's hotel; Mr. Schubert owns the building in 1976 which is used as a residence.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Dr. Rose Home - 1100 Griner]

[Dr. Rose Home - 1100 Griner]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Plaster. Owned by Tully Shahan in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Fred Brown Home - 709 Spring]

[Fred Brown Home - 709 Spring]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame and plaster.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Brown Home - Losoya]

[Brown Home - Losoya]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe home built about 1900 for Mr. and Mrs. Brown (Hattie) who, reportedly, came to Fort Clark in Brackettville as General Mackenzie's cook in the 1870s then moved to Del Rio with her husband who helped build the railroad. Owned in 1976 by Jossie Mae Hamilton.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission