You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Tagliabue Store - 609 Pecan Street]

[Tagliabue Store - 609 Pecan Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. This adobe building with 18 inch walls is reportedly the "seventh house built in Del Rio" about 1873 -- the store was added later. Charlie Tagliabue owned in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Bochat Home - 400 Nicholson Street]

[Bochat Home - 400 Nicholson Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe and plaster.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Swift Home - 400 Spring Street]

[Swift Home - 400 Spring Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Rock and frame.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Block Home - End of East Strickland Street]

[Block Home - End of East Strickland Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe built in 1890s.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Price Woods House - 609 Griner]

[Price Woods House - 609 Griner]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Two story Victorian built 1907 by Price who owned Del Rio's first lumber yard; altered plastic wood-like siding added by 1976; building subdivided into apartments by 1976 and owned by Dr. Turullahs.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Thurmond Home - 514 East Garfield]

[Thurmond Home - 514 East Garfield]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Greenwood Home - 407 Griner]

[Greenwood Home - 407 Griner]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Plaster.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Williams Hospital - 213 East Martin]

[Williams Hospital - 213 East Martin]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Brick and plaster. Reportedly 1920.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Tardy Home - 703 Losoya Street]

[Tardy Home - 703 Losoya Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built about 1880 for H. C. Tardy who moved back to Sabinal in 1885 after selling the home to Ben Borroum. 1976 owner is Jerrell Edmison.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Leinham Home - 302 East 2nd Street]

[Leinham Home - 302 East 2nd Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Victorian style home; owned by Beulah Daniel in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission