This system will be undergoing maintenance Tuesday, September 30, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM CDT.

  You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Block Home - a - End of East Strickland Street]

[Block Home - a - End of East Strickland Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe built in 1890s.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Ray Home - Duke Street]

[Ray Home - Duke Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1877 by Bochat, reportedly one of the first ten houses built in Del Rio, adobe with 18 inch walls, small and high windows and fireplace inside living room. Charles Ray owns home in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Sneddon Home - 100 East 1st Street]

[Sneddon Home - 100 East 1st Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Kent Home - Bolner Lane]

[Kent Home - Bolner Lane]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Cochran Home - 209 East 8th Street]

[Cochran Home - 209 East 8th Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Fame house built by Frank W. Cochran (Madge Horn's father) on Railroad Street then moved to East 8th Street.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Greenwood Park - Greenwood, Garfield, Griner Streets]

[Greenwood Park - Greenwood, Garfield, Griner Streets]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Land donated by Frank Greenwood to City of Del Rio for a park with an adobe gazebo; VVCHC restored gazebo in 1972.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Herbst Home - 500 Spring Street]

[Herbst Home - 500 Spring Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame. Owned by Max Herbst in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Tagliabue Home - 609 Pecan Street]

[Tagliabue Home - 609 Pecan Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. This adobe building with 18 inch walls is reportedly the "seventh house built in Del Rio" about 1873 -- the store was added later. Charlie Tagliabue owned in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Old Val Verde County Jail - a - 209 Losoya]

[Old Val Verde County Jail - a - 209 Losoya]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1887 by John Taini at the same time as the County Courthouse in the same rock. Originally used as a jail, being used as tax office in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Dr. Rose Home - 509 Spring Street]

[Dr. Rose Home - 509 Spring Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Originally one-story rock home; 2nd story frame added by Parker family then remodeled; owned by Elvis Stewart in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission