You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Greenwood Park - Greenwood, Garfield, Griner Streets]

[Greenwood Park - Greenwood, Garfield, Griner Streets]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Land donated by Frank Greenwood to City of Del Rio for a park with an adobe gazebo; VVCHC restored gazebo in 1972.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Val Verde County Courthouse - a - 400 Pecan Street]

[Val Verde County Courthouse - a - 400 Pecan Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1887 by Italian stonemason John Taini with hand-cut rock and original windows and doors. Named to the National Register.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Luke Dowe House - 303 Garfield]

[Luke Dowe House - 303 Garfield]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Victorian home built in early 1900s; used as a rental house in 1976 owned by Mrs. Henry Horn; owned by Adrian Falcon in 2008 and operated as an art gallery and beauty salon. Recorded Texas Historical Landmark
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Railroad House - 127 East Martin Street]

[Railroad House - 127 East Martin Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Southern Pacific Railroad built house for workers; built by John Taini; carport added later.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Willis Home - 507 Greenwood]

[Willis Home - 507 Greenwood]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Hardin Home - 506 Losoya]

[Hardin Home - 506 Losoya]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame and plaster. Remodeled. Owned by C. B. Bushager in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Val Verde County Courthouse - b - 400 Pecan Street]

[Val Verde County Courthouse - b - 400 Pecan Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1887 by Italian stonemason John Taini with hand-cut rock and original windows and doors. Named to the National Register.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Wolff House - 806 Pecan Street]

[Wolff House - 806 Pecan Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. One story wood building faced along lower level with old brick recovered from a grist mill built by Mr. Wolff about 1886. Owned by Jack Hill in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Malley Home - 514 Spring Street]

[Malley Home - 514 Spring Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Old Val Verde County Jail - b - 209 Losoya]

[Old Val Verde County Jail - b - 209 Losoya]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1887 by John Taini at the same time as the County Courthouse in the same rock. Originally used as a jail, being used as tax office in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission