You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Hamilton Home - 404 Spring Street]

[Hamilton Home - 404 Spring Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Plaster. Owned by L. E. Perry in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Hardin Home - 506 Losoya]

[Hardin Home - 506 Losoya]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame and plaster. Remodeled. Owned by C. B. Bushager in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[D.Hart's Dairy and Cheese Factory - Cienegas Road]

[D.Hart's Dairy and Cheese Factory - Cienegas Road]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Hand-cut rock two-story built in 1880s for dairy and cheese factory; one-story home added in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Henson Hotel - 211-221 South Main Street]

[Henson Hotel - 211-221 South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1920 as Henson Hotel; in 1976 is used for Wipff's Furniture & Appliance, owned by Dobkin family.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Herbst Home - 500 Spring Street]

[Herbst Home - 500 Spring Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame. Owned by Max Herbst in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[John Doak Home - 313 Pecan Street]

[John Doak Home - 313 Pecan Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built by John Taini in 1906 as a home for rancher John Doak. One story cut rock with gingerbread trim and rock pillows of solid pieces of stone. In 1976 it is Arturo Gonzalez' law office; he is still there in 2008.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[John Owen Glen Home - Gibbs Street]

[John Owen Glen Home - Gibbs Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly, Mr. Glen was a sutler at Camp Del Rio. When Camp closed, he used lumber from the old buildings to build this home, carrying the lumber in a wheelbarrow and on his shoulders. Owned by Mr. Glen, a descendant, in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Joseph Hyman Building - NE Corner Main and Garfield]

[Joseph Hyman Building - NE Corner Main and Garfield]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built by Mr. Taini c. 1890s for Joseph Hyman family which lived on second floor above shops.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Julius Franki Home - a - 500 Hudson Drive]

[Julius Franki Home - a - 500 Hudson Drive]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly built between 1883 and 1900 by Julius Franki who came from Italy in 1881, farmed and made wine; adobe walls with wooden shingles. Owned by Heriberto Urby in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Julius Franki Home - b - 500 Hudson Drive]

[Julius Franki Home - b - 500 Hudson Drive]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly built between 1883 and 1900 by Julius Franki who came from Italy in 1881, farmed and made wine; adobe walls with wooden shingles. Owned by Heriberto Urby in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission