You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Tardy Dam - East of Main Street on San Felipe Creek at Johnson Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Mr. Tardy built the dam in the early 1880s to water his dairy cows behind his home on Losoya Street. Owned by Moody Foundation in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24782/
[Tardy Home - 703 Losoya Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built about 1880 for H. C. Tardy who moved back to Sabinal in 1885 after selling the home to Ben Borroum. 1976 owner is Jerrell Edmison. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24783/
[Taylor Duke Commercial Building - Main Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly Taylor Duke Meat Market was built by Mr. Randall; later used for other commercial enterprises. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24839/
[Teasdale Home - 109 West 2nd Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame; remodeled. Owned by Burt Smith in 1976. Check Marion Russell. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24753/
[Thurmond Home - 514 East Garfield]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24755/
[Tom Pafford Home - 709 Pecan Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. One story adobe building covered by wood paneling built by Tom Pafford around 1868. Pafford was one of the five men who began the San Felipe Agricultural Manufacturing Irrigation Company. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24796/
[Tom Payne Building - 432 South Main Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Tin building altered from original construction reportedly sometime between 1885-1900; orginally used as a store; used as a store by Gordon Walton in 1976. (other side of alley for Price Lumber Building) texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24830/
[Val Verde County Courthouse - a - 400 Pecan Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1887 by Italian stonemason John Taini with hand-cut rock and original windows and doors. Named to the National Register. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24792/
[Val Verde County Courthouse - b - 400 Pecan Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1887 by Italian stonemason John Taini with hand-cut rock and original windows and doors. Named to the National Register. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24791/
[W. K. Jones Home - 316 Garfield]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Lumber home built in 1884 for W. K. Jones who became the first Val Verde County Judge after helping to organize the county. Subdivided into apartments in 1976; owner is Doug Newton. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24774/
[Walton Building - a - 432 South Main Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Appears this building is attached to Tom Payne Building and reportedly built as a store in 1922; operated as a store by owner Gordon Walton in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24829/
[Walton Building - b - 432 South Main Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Same information as Walton Building - a; different view. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24828/
[Warner Building - NE Corner Main Street and Losoya]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built by Mr. Taini c. 1990s for commercial use; two-story with basement; sold by Dr. Cartall to Mr. Newson in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24824/
[Weathersbee Home - 315 Spring Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Southern colonial built in 1915. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24778/
[Will Whitehead Home - 210 East 8th Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24749/
[Williams Hospital - 213 East Martin]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Brick and plaster. Reportedly 1920. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24742/
[Willis Home - 507 Greenwood]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24750/
[Wolff House - 806 Pecan Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. One story wood building faced along lower level with old brick recovered from a grist mill built by Mr. Wolff about 1886. Owned by Jack Hill in 1976. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24798/
[Wood Home - 418 Garfield]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Lumber home built between 1886-1890; home to John Wood and later Mr. Almond who served as sheriff and tax collector of Val Verde County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24777/
[Wood & Sons Bank - Frank's Hotel - 204 South Main Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1885 reportedly as Del Rio's first bank - Wood & Son's Bank; later was Frank's hotel; Mr. Schubert owns the building in 1976 which is used as a residence. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24775/
[Yates Hotel - 204 South Main Street]
Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built by Mr. Yates and Eagle Pass Lumber Company about 1900 as Yates Hotel. Reportedly used by Dr. John R. Brinkley for hospital patients. In 1976 is Schubert Hotel owned by Dick Schubert. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth24787/
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 NEXT LAST