You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Tardy Dam - East of Main Street on San Felipe Creek at Johnson Street]

[Tardy Dam - East of Main Street on San Felipe Creek at Johnson Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Mr. Tardy built the dam in the early 1880s to water his dairy cows behind his home on Losoya Street. Owned by Moody Foundation in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Tardy Home - 703 Losoya Street]

[Tardy Home - 703 Losoya Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built about 1880 for H. C. Tardy who moved back to Sabinal in 1885 after selling the home to Ben Borroum. 1976 owner is Jerrell Edmison.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Taylor Duke Commercial Building - Main Street]

[Taylor Duke Commercial Building - Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly Taylor Duke Meat Market was built by Mr. Randall; later used for other commercial enterprises.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Teasdale Home - 109 West 2nd Street]

[Teasdale Home - 109 West 2nd Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame; remodeled. Owned by Burt Smith in 1976. Check Marion Russell.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Thurmond Home - 514 East Garfield]

[Thurmond Home - 514 East Garfield]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Tom Pafford Home - 709 Pecan Street]

[Tom Pafford Home - 709 Pecan Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. One story adobe building covered by wood paneling built by Tom Pafford around 1868. Pafford was one of the five men who began the San Felipe Agricultural Manufacturing Irrigation Company.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Tom Payne Building - 432 South Main Street]

[Tom Payne Building - 432 South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Tin building altered from original construction reportedly sometime between 1885-1900; orginally used as a store; used as a store by Gordon Walton in 1976. (other side of alley for Price Lumber Building)
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Val Verde County Courthouse - a - 400 Pecan Street]

[Val Verde County Courthouse - a - 400 Pecan Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1887 by Italian stonemason John Taini with hand-cut rock and original windows and doors. Named to the National Register.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Val Verde County Courthouse - b - 400 Pecan Street]

[Val Verde County Courthouse - b - 400 Pecan Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1887 by Italian stonemason John Taini with hand-cut rock and original windows and doors. Named to the National Register.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[W. K. Jones Home - 316 Garfield]

[W. K. Jones Home - 316 Garfield]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Lumber home built in 1884 for W. K. Jones who became the first Val Verde County Judge after helping to organize the county. Subdivided into apartments in 1976; owner is Doug Newton.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission