You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Keller Home - 406 Mills]

[Keller Home - 406 Mills]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Kent Home - Bolner Lane]

[Kent Home - Bolner Lane]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[LaCrosse Home - 109 East 2nd Street]

[LaCrosse Home - 109 East 2nd Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Rock built in 1905?
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Leinham Home - 302 East 2nd Street]

[Leinham Home - 302 East 2nd Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Victorian style home; owned by Beulah Daniel in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Lindheim - Roach McLymont - Bealls -- 801 Canal-Main Street]

[Lindheim - Roach McLymont - Bealls -- 801 Canal-Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Louis Lindheim built in 1877 for Roach-McLymont department store; occupied by Bealls in 1976. Two-story handmade brick with basement, enlarged by taking in other buildings.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Louis Brauer Home - a - 306 Nicholson]

[Louis Brauer Home - a - 306 Nicholson]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. One story adobe construction with plaster exterior. (See b photo) Built by Dr. Jackson in 1885. Mr. Brauer was one of the first surveyors in Del Rio in 1881.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Louis Brauer Home - b - 306 Nicholson]

[Louis Brauer Home - b - 306 Nicholson]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. One story adobe construction with plaster exterior. Built by Dr. Jackson in 1885. Mr. Brauer was one of the first surveyors in Del Rio in 1881.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Luke Dowe House - 303 Garfield]

[Luke Dowe House - 303 Garfield]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Victorian home built in early 1900s; used as a rental house in 1976 owned by Mrs. Henry Horn; owned by Adrian Falcon in 2008 and operated as an art gallery and beauty salon. Recorded Texas Historical Landmark
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Madison Garage - 109 South Main Street]

[Madison Garage - 109 South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly the second location for Mr. Madison's Ford Garage, shown here as Del Rio Motor.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Madison Garage - Corner Martin and South Main Streets]

[Madison Garage - Corner Martin and South Main Streets]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly Mr. Madison's first Ford garage, built by Mr. Randall; later used by school district as bus repair shop. No longer standing.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission