You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Old Val Verde County Jail - a - 209 Losoya]

[Old Val Verde County Jail - a - 209 Losoya]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1887 by John Taini at the same time as the County Courthouse in the same rock. Originally used as a jail, being used as tax office in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Old Val Verde County Jail - b - 209 Losoya]

[Old Val Verde County Jail - b - 209 Losoya]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1887 by John Taini at the same time as the County Courthouse in the same rock. Originally used as a jail, being used as tax office in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Orr House - 401 East Greenwood Street]

[Orr House - 401 East Greenwood Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built 1918 for Dr. and Mrs. B. F. Orr. Michael Stool owns it in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Patton Home - Greenwood Street]

[Patton Home - Greenwood Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe house with 18 inch walls built in 1880s. Reportedly Hal Patten came to Del Rio with Mr. Borroum and had a horse-and-buggy taxi.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Pennington Building - 625 South Main Street]

[Pennington Building - 625 South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly built of brick c. 1990s, originally used as a drug store; May Warren owns and operates store in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Perry Store (Whitehead Memorial Museum) -- 1400 block of South Main Street]

[Perry Store (Whitehead Memorial Museum) -- 1400 block of South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Perry Store was built by John Perry in 1873 as general store and stage stop on road from San Antonio to El Paso. Reported built by Mexican Indians, two story, stacked flint rock walls 18 inches thick with cypress ceilings, original doors and windows. Wood came from Victoria by ox cart. A Recorded Texas Historical Landmark. In 1976 it is anchor for Whitehead Memorial Museum (still is in 2008).
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Price Lumber Company - a - 43? South Main Street]

[Price Lumber Company - a - 43? South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly built originally by Mr. Price for the Price Lumber Company; serving as carpet store in 1976. Adobe structure.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Price Lumber Company - b - 432 South Main Street]

[Price Lumber Company - b - 432 South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. View of alley to back of Price Lumber Company.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Price Woods House - 609 Griner]

[Price Woods House - 609 Griner]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Two story Victorian built 1907 by Price who owned Del Rio's first lumber yard; altered plastic wood-like siding added by 1976; building subdivided into apartments by 1976 and owned by Dr. Turullahs.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Qualia Winery - a - Hudson Drive]

[Qualia Winery - a - Hudson Drive]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Louis Qualia started the Val Verde Winery in 1882, making it the oldest continuously operated bonded winery in the state of Texas. Two story barn built of adobe with 18 inch walls, original windows and doors. Son Thomas Qualia operates winery in 1976. Still in family operation in 2008.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission