You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Sally Wolford Home - 417 East Garfield]

[Sally Wolford Home - 417 East Garfield]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Owned by Marvin B. Vick in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Salvatierra Home - a - Wallen Street]

[Salvatierra Home - a - Wallen Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1875 of lumber; well in yard. (Reportedly Mr. and Mrs. Salvatierra married in Paula Rivers' yard, and he lived in a sapa along the San Felipe Creek in 1870 when he first came to Del Rio.)
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Salvatierra Home - b - Wallen Street]

[Salvatierra Home - b - Wallen Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1975 of lumber, well in yard. (Reportedly Mr. and Mrs. Salvatierra married in Paula Rivers' yard, and he lived in a sapa along the San Felipe Creek in 1870 whe he first came to Del Rio.)
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Schubert Home - West 1st Street]

[Schubert Home - West 1st Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Smith-Hazel Whitehead Coe Home - 200 East 8th Street]

[Smith-Hazel Whitehead Coe Home - 200 East 8th Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Mr. Smith, whole grocery business, built plaster house; later remodeled; owned by Robert Warren in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Sneddon Home - 100 East 1st Street]

[Sneddon Home - 100 East 1st Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Swift Home - 400 Spring Street]

[Swift Home - 400 Spring Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Rock and frame.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Tagliabue Home - 609 Pecan Street]

[Tagliabue Home - 609 Pecan Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. This adobe building with 18 inch walls is reportedly the "seventh house built in Del Rio" about 1873 -- the store was added later. Charlie Tagliabue owned in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Tagliabue Store - 609 Pecan Street]

[Tagliabue Store - 609 Pecan Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. This adobe building with 18 inch walls is reportedly the "seventh house built in Del Rio" about 1873 -- the store was added later. Charlie Tagliabue owned in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Taini Home - SE Corner Main and Ney Streets]

[Taini Home - SE Corner Main and Ney Streets]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. John Taini, Italian stonemason, built this one story Spanish-Italian cut rock home with its original windows and doors, fountain, and fence in 1889. Home with tin roof owned by Mrs. Theo Ramirez in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission