Description: Photograph of the first courthouse in Lipscomb, Texas. In the foreground is a field with tall grass and brush. The courthouse has a wooden fence around it and part of it is brick. On either side of the courthouse are two nearby houses and trees. Behind it is a windmill. Written on the photograph at the bottom is, "CourtHouse Lipscomb County 1887".
Contributing Partner: Wolf Creek Heritage Museum