You limited your search to:
- Floresville Public School
- Photograph of white, two-story, brick building with tres in foreground and water tower and trees in background.
- Floresville Trades Day, 1906
- This is a photograph of a hanging picture of downtown Floresville during the 1906 Trade Days. This photo shows the buildings, people, horses, wagon. On the back of the photograph it is noted that Mrs. Ed Franklin was queen and Rosalie Stevenson and Maude Neal were the princesses. R.R. Smith, attorney, crowned the queen for the festivities.
- J.A. Vornon & Son Blacksmith Shop
- Photograph of blacksmith shop. Men and boys are standing under sign the left front of the shop that says "J.A. Varnon & Son". Horses drawing buggies are parked in front of the shop. The tower of the Wilson County Court House can be seen in the background.
- W.E. Crandell Photography
- Photograph of white frame building sign that says, "Photographer".