You limited your search to:
- Ed Dewees
- Studio portrait of Ed Dewees, son of Thomas Dewees. Ed Dewees appears to be a teeanager. He is sitting on a large, imitation stone, leaning on his left elbow on another imitation stone. In his right hand, he holds a narrow cane. He is wearing a dark suit and white shirt with perhaps a white tie. His hair is rather long on top and very curly and dark. He is wearing dark boots and his hat is on the ground by his right foot. His legs are crossed. The photographer's back drape shows a tree to the left of the photo. The photographer's name and information is at the bottom: Callaway, San Antonio, Texas
- [Floresville Peanut Festival]
- Photograph of a crowd of men and women wearing paper hats at a peanut festival in the Hall of Horns at the Lone Star Brewery in San Antonio, Texas. Two stuffed deer are visible in the foreground, and several animal heads are mounted on the wall to the left.
- [Stone Building in Wilson County]
- Photograph of the two-story red stone Brahan Lodge building in LaVernia, Texas. There is a tree in front of the building.