You limited your search to:

  Partner: The Williamson Museum
 Decade: 1880-1889
[Newton Calvin Holman Leaving for Cattle Drive]

[Newton Calvin Holman Leaving for Cattle Drive]

Date: 1883
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Newton Calvin Holman, who is 18 years old at the time, on his horse setting out on a cattle drive. Holman was later the mayor of Taylor.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Blacksmith shop with buggy out front]

[Blacksmith shop with buggy out front]

Date: 1880
Creator: unknown
Description: Black and white photograph of the blacksmith and wheelwright shop located in the 100 block of Lampasas Street in Round Rock, Texas. "R. TATSCH" is printed on the wooden building. There are several bearded men pictured and several houses in front of the building.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Wagons on Main Street]

[Wagons on Main Street]

Date: 1880~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Main Street, looking north from 2nd Street in Taylor with wagons loaded with cotton.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Photograph of Men Standing in a Road in Florence, Texas, 1888]

[Photograph of Men Standing in a Road in Florence, Texas, 1888]

Date: 1888~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a group of men standing together on a road in the town of Florence, Texas. Numbers beside individuals, buildings, and animals correspond to numbers on the back of the photo that identifies the subject. A handwritten note on the back indicates that the camera was facing north.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Photograph of a Woman in a Dark Dress]

[Photograph of a Woman in a Dark Dress]

Date: [1882..1907]
Creator: W. L. Elrod
Description: Photograph of a woman standing for a portrait. She has curly hair and wears a dark dress that is adorned with flowers. She leans on a round end table. A painted backdrop featuring a decorated lamp pole and vegetation appears behind her. Information regarding the photographer, W. L. Elrod, is written across the bottom of the photo and on the reverse side.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum