You limited your search to:

  Partner: The Williamson Museum
 Collection: Are We There Yet? Transportation in Central Texas
[Georgetown street scene]

[Georgetown street scene]

Date: 19uu
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Georgetown street scene.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Car in front of movie theater]

[Car in front of movie theater]

Date: 1940~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Grand Movie Theater in Granger.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Old Cars at Antique Fair]

[Old Cars at Antique Fair]

Date: 198u
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Thompson Family looking at antique cars and enjoying the Frontier Days yearly event in Round Rock.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Two ladies sitting by river - bridge]

[Two ladies sitting by river - bridge]

Date: 1928~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of two ladies sitting on a big rock in the river. There is a bridge in the background.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Horse & Buggy by gin]

[Horse & Buggy by gin]

Date: 1900~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of early cotton gin in Williamson County. Mule pulled wagon out in front.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Buggy with horse in front of store]

[Buggy with horse in front of store]

Date: 19uu
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of store fronts in old Round Rock on Bagdad Street. A horse and buggy is on the left side of the photo. The business on the right has signs for "STAR / TOBACCO," "HARNESS and SHOES / REPAIRED HERE," and "RESTAURANT." There is a "Coca Cola" repeating sign on the underside of the store porch. To the left is a poster for "HARVEST / JUBILEE" attached to the side of a store.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Funeral of Father Pridal]

[Funeral of Father Pridal]

Date: January 1927
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Funeral of Father Francis Pridal, who died January 4, 1927, and was the first resident priest of the S.S. Cyril and Methodius Catholic Church in Granger in 1893. Automobiles line the street.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Builders on horse-back on dam]

[Builders on horse-back on dam]

Date: 1895~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of builders of dam for flour mill near Jonah for water wheel to power grinding wheat. Some are on horseback.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Bridge downtown Round Rock]

[Bridge downtown Round Rock]

Date: January 21, 1907
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of wooden bridge in old downtown Round Rock with structures visible in background.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
[Family in front of old car]

[Family in front of old car]

Date: 19uu
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a family posing for a photograph in front of an old car.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST