Date: April 26, 1950
Description: Photograph of nine elderly women standing together in front of a monument dedicated to soldiers and sailors of the Confederate States of America. Floral bouquets have been placed upon the stone monument. The women are wearing dark dresses, and many are wearing hats. They are identified from the right to left as Annie E. Sharpe, Mrs. Belle, Mrs. H. W. Richey, Mrs. Elliott Stone, Mrs. J. O. Warren, Mrs. John Hudson, Anna Palm, Mrs. Ann Hudson, Mrs. J. M. Bergner.
Contributing Partner: The Williamson Museum