[Pamphlet from the Borrower's Press] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Pamphlet from the Borrower's Press]
- Creation: 19uu
- Content Description: A pamphlet from the Borrower's Press advertising two miniature books titled "When the Buffalo Climbed a Tree" and "Greek Myths of Creation".
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : 9 x 22 cm., folded to 9 x 11 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Service Industries - Printing
- Keyword: Borrower's Press
- Named Person: Bernier, Jane
- Keyword: miniatures
- Keyword: miniature books
- Keyword: postcards
- Keyword: When the Buffalo Climbed a Tree
- Keyword: Greek Myths of Creation
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: Robert C. Bradbury Miniature Book Research Papers (AR0826), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Robert C. Bradbury Miniature Book Research PapersCode: ROBMB
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright and restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0826-001-012
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1132676