Bob Kap Archive #3: South American Tour of Canada Team Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bob Kap Archive #3: South American Tour of Canada Team
- Creation: 1962-05-30/1962-06-17
- Content Description: Home movies that document the 1962 World Cup held in various cities throughout Chile. The film begins with still portraits of Brazilian soccer players before transitioning to scenes of city streets, sightseeing, soccer games and practice drills, and soccer players traveling. The film is silent and alternates between color and black and white images.
- Physical Description: 1 film (47 min., 7 sec.) : si. ; b&w ; col ; 16 mm.
- Keyword: home movies
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World Cup (Soccer)
- Keyword: Союз Советских Социалистических Республик team
- Keyword: Russian team
- Keyword: Brazilian team
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Soccer
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - South America
- Keyword: dancing
- Keyword: folk dancing
- Keyword: sports
- Keyword: sports fans
- Keyword: cheerleaders
- Named Person: Kap, Bob (Bojidar Kapoustin)
- Keyword: soccer games
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1962-05-30/1962-06-17
- Place Name: Chile
- Preferred Citation: Bob Kap Collection (AR0885), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Bob Kap CollectionCode: BOBKAP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0885-006-003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1213207
- Digital Preservation: This material was digitized by Diana Little of The MediaPreserve on April 10, 2014; 8-bit uncompressed video; aspect ratio: 3:2; 18 frames per second. Transfer video standard: NTSC 525. Preservation notes from MediaPreserve: "Silent single-perf and double-perf color and B+W reversal. B-wind. Mixed Dupont and Ferrania stocks. Slight curl and edgewave. Some sections have faded color. Broken perforations and rough splices. A few burnt frames. Tramlines. Mixed frame rates - digitized at 18 FPS"
- Display Note: Title is taken from handwritten note on the film reel.