[Transcript of a video of the Texas State Capitol and a rally] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of a video of the Texas State Capitol and a rally]
Director: Texas Association of Bilingual EducationCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2004~
- Content Description: Transcript of a video of the Texas State Capitol building and the surrounding statues, streets, and buildings. There is also a portion of a rally recorded.
- Physical Description: 1 p. : 28 cm.
- Keyword: capitols
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: Texas State Capitol
- Keyword: chants
- Keyword: speakers
- Keyword: rallies
- Keyword: details
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2004~
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Preferred Citation: Texas Association for Bilingual Education Video Footage Collection, University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Texas Association for Bilingual Education Video Footage CollectionCode: TXBVF
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0297-2004-002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1550303