Educational and Cultural Change in Mexico and the United States Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Educational and Cultural Change in Mexico and the United States
Author: Contreras, Dr. GloriaCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: [1973..]
- Content Description: An cover illustration for Education and Cultural Change in Mexico and the United States, depicting a hybrid of an Eagle and an Indgineous individual, by Dr. Gloria Contreras.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 x 21 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Teachers
- Keyword: projects
- Keyword: cultures
- Coverage Date: [1973..]
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: Gloria Contreras Papers (AR0818), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Gloria Contreras PapersCode: GCP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0818-001-04-011
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1614011