[Bible Leaf with Text from 1st Maccabee, 13th Century] Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
[Bible Leaf with Text from 1st Maccabee, 13th Century], text, [1230..1260]; (https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1836072/: accessed March 24, 2023), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, https://texashistory.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Special Collections.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this text.
Educational / Private Use
This text has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT Libraries Special Collections in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this text.
- Please review the statement of rights for this text.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.