El Rancho in South Texas: Continuity and Change From 1750 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title El Rancho in South Texas: Continuity and Change From 1750
Author: Graham, Joe S.Creator Type: Personal
Author: John E. Connor MuseumCreator Type: Organization
Name: University of North Texas PressPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1994
- Content Description: This book discusses the history of ranching in South Texas, illustrated with photographs that were part of "the first major exhibit to examine the private cattle ranch in South Texas, held in 1994 in the John E. Connor Museum in Kingsville, Texas" (p. ix). Index starts on page 117.
- Physical Description: x, 121 p. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ranch life -- Texas, South -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ranches -- Texas, South -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas, South -- History, Local.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas, South -- Social life and customs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Ranching - Cowboys
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Ranching - Ranches
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Keyword: photography
- Keyword: vaqueros
- Keyword: exhibits
- Keyword: cattle
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Place Name: Mexico
- Time Period: fir-tex
- Time Period: eur-tex
- Time Period: span-tex
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Time Period: tex-rev
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Time Period: annex
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Time Period: cat-bom
- Start Date: 1494
- End Date: 1994~
Name: University of North Texas PressCode: UNTP
Name: UNT PressCode: UNTP
- OCLC: 28800502
- ISBN: 9780929398587
- Library of Congress Control Number: 93-32211
- Call Number: F386 .G65 1994
- UNT Catalog No.: b1761565