[Women at an outdoor quilting bee] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Women at an outdoor quilting bee]
- Series Title Joe Clark, HBSS, 1939-1989
- Series Title Tennessee Select
Photographer: Clark, JoeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 194u
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Content Description: Narrative by Junebug Clark: Photo of women in the Powell Valley during the early 1940s in Cumberland Gap, Tennessee. Quilters have set-up a piece of fabric and are sewing on a drawn pattern during a quilting bee. This is a 2 1/4 X 2 1/4 B&W negative.
- Keyword: quilts
- Keyword: quilting bees
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Crafts - Fiber Arts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 194u
- Place Name: United States - Tennessee - Claiborne County - Cumberland Gap
Name: Clark Family Photography CollectionCode: CFPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0749-003-0024
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc286425