[Graduates entering Coliseum during UNT Fall Commencement] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Graduates entering Coliseum during UNT Fall Commencement]
Photographer: Clark, JunebugCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2013-12-13
- Content Description: Photograph of graduating Mayborn School of Journalism students entering the Coliseum taken at a UNT commencement ceremony.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College campuses -- Texas -- Denton -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Commencement
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- Keyword: UNT campus
- Keyword: graduation ceremonies
- Keyword: Mayborn School of Journalism
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2013-12-13
- Place Point: north=33.208661; east=-97.154128;
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: 3416-0056
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc307133