[Basketball Game in Coliseum Eagles vs Tulsa] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Basketball Game in Coliseum Eagles vs Tulsa]
- Creation: 1974-01-19
- Content Description: Photograph of North Texas State University Eagles basketball team, circa 1970s, against Tulsa. The game was held in the Coliseum, "Super Pit." An Eagles player has jumped from the ground to toss the ball into the basket. His opponent jumps on one leg to stop him.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 6 x 6 cm
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Basketball
- Keyword: UNT
- Keyword: NTSU
- Keyword: Eagles
- Keyword: Coliseum
- Keyword: gymnasiums
- Keyword: college campuses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Place Point: north=33.208623; east=-97.154098;
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0458-105-426-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc493497
- Display Note: Between 1961 - 1988, The University of North Texas, (UNT) was known as North Texas State University, (NTSU). The Coliseum, "Super Pit," was built in 1973 to replace the Men's Gymnasium.