[Student Jumping Hurdle] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Student Jumping Hurdle]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a member of the North Texas track team. The student jumps over a hurdle, and several trees can be seen in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: UNT
- Keyword: college campuses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Track and Field
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0458-101-886-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc494796