[News Script: New trial denied convicted slayer] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [News Script: New trial denied convicted slayer]
- Series Title NBC News Scripts
Author: WBAP-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1956-06-04
- Content Description: Script from the WBAP-TV station in Fort Worth, Texas, covering a news story about convicted murderer Charles John Butler seeking a new trial in Dallas Criminal District Court. His request is denied.
- Physical Description: 3 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Television broadcasting of news.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Media
- Keyword: news stories
- Keyword: scripts
- Keyword: news segments
- Named Person: Butler, Charles John
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Court Reports
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Jails and Prisons
- Keyword: trials
- Keyword: murders
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Coverage Date: 1956-06-04
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: NBC 5/KXAS News Scripts (AR0787), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: KXAS-NBC 5 News CollectionCode: KXAS
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Materials in this collection may be licensed for reproduction or publication, according to the policies of the UNT Libraries' Special Collections department. Restrictions may apply.
- Rights Holder: NBC5/KXAS-TV
- Rights License: copyright
- Accession or Local Control No: 1956-06-04-new-trial-denied
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc498324