[People Outside General Store] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [People Outside General Store]
Photographer: Clark, JoeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: [1950..1959]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a crowd of people outside of what appears to be a general store, possibly in Lynchburg or Cumberland Gap, Tennessee during the 1950's. One man sits on a bicycle, and a truck is parked in front. The store has advertisements for Sun Drop Flour and R. C. Cola hanging from the roof.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 16 x 20 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Black-and-white photography.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Documentary photography.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Service Industries - Photography
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - General Stores
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: [1950..1959]
- Place Name: United States - Tennessee
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Clark Family Photography CollectionCode: CFPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0749_236_D16-699
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc499110
- Display Note: Digitization of this item was sponsored by a grant from The Headliners Foundation.