[Man Working on Farm] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Man Working on Farm]
Photographer: Clark, JoeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: [1950..1959]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a man working on a farm, possibly in Cumberland Gap, Tennessee during the 1950's. He sits by a machine that is attached to a horse. Other individuals can be seen in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 16 x 20 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Black-and-white photography.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Documentary photography.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Service Industries - Photography
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farm Equipment
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Domestic Animals - Horses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: [1950..1959]
- Place Name: United States - Tennessee - Claiborne County - Cumberland Gap
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Clark Family Photography CollectionCode: CFPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0749_209_D1-59
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc499358
- Display Note: Digitization of this item was sponsored by a grant from The Headliners Foundation.