[Employees at hair salon] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Employees at hair salon]
Photographer: Williams, Byrd M. (Byrd Moore), IIICreator Type: Personal
- Creation: [1950..1959]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of three women and one man standing behind barber chairs in a beauty parlor. A fourth woman stands off to the right of the photo behind a cash register.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Service Industries - Barbers
- Keyword: Salons
- Keyword: Stylists
- Keyword: Cosmetologists
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: [1950..1959]
Name: Byrd Williams Family Photography CollectionCode: BYRDW
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0769-032-003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc504937