[Bulletin of N.T.S. U.: Schedule of Classes-Spring 1968, Campus Map] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Added Title [Bulletin of N.T.S. U.: Schedule of Classes-Spring 1968, Campus Map]
- Series Title Historic UNT Webmap
Distributor: North Texas State UniversityCreator Type: Organization
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas, United States
- Creation: 1967~/1968~
- Content Description: A campus map for the Spring 1968 semester, designed in blue ink, this item is located in the class schedule book for North Texas State University. Buildings on the map are assigned numbers and a legend is provided on the lower left corner. On the lower right corner is information on the distributor (N.T.S.U.) and semester (Spring 1968). Next to the semester are the words, "Schedule of Classes."
- Physical Description: 1 map ;
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: UNT
- Keyword: campus maps
- Keyword: N.T.S.U.
- Keyword: North Texas State University
- Keyword: campus
- Keyword: University of North Texas
- Keyword: NTSU
- Keyword: U.N.T.
- Keyword: 1968
- Item is a Primary Source
- Historic Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA-U0494-002-001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc673737