[News Script: Oil wells] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [News Script: Oil wells]
- Series Title NBC News Scripts
Author: WBAP-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1953-07-01
- Content Description: Script from the WBAP-TV station in Fort Worth, Texas, covering a news story about the Shell Oil Company drilling wells in Lake Texoma in an attempt to find oil while the water level is low due to drought.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Television broadcasting of news.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Media
- Keyword: news stories
- Keyword: scripts
- Keyword: news segments
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Oil and Gas - Companies - Shell Oil
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Oil and Gas - Oil Wells
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water - Lakes
- Keyword: droughts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Weather and Climate
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Grayson County - Denison
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: NBC 5/KXAS News Scripts (AR0787), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: KXAS-NBC 5 News CollectionCode: KXAS
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Materials in this collection may be licensed for reproduction or publication, according to the policies of the UNT Libraries' Special Collections department. Restrictions may apply.
- Rights Holder: NBC5/KXAS-TV
- Rights License: copyright
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0787-002-1953-07-01-06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc771514