[A girl sits on a surfboard] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [A girl sits on a surfboard]
Photographer: Williams, Byrd Moore, IVCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 19uu
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a girl sitting on a surfboard at Nosh lake house.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: Byrd Williams Family Photography Collection (AR0769), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Byrd Williams Family Photography CollectionCode: BYRDW
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0769-251-0446
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc944853