[Byrd III, and John Williams standing on a rocky shoreline] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Byrd III, and John Williams standing on a rocky shoreline]
Photographer: Williams, Byrd M. (Byrd Moore), Jr.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 19uu
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Byrd Williams, III and his brother John, standing on rocks on a shoreline.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 7 x 4 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Williams, Byrd M. (Byrd Moore), IV, 1951- -- Photograph collections.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Photography.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Beaches
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Service Industries - Photography
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water - Oceans and Seas
- Named Person: Williams, Byrd Moore, III
- Named Person: Williams, John Biffle
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 19uu
- Preferred Citation: Byrd Williams Family Photography Collection (AR0769), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Byrd Williams Family Photography CollectionCode: BYRDW
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0769-251-0124
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc946005