[Notes: Interview with Andrea Hilderbrand GLAD] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Notes: Interview with Andrea Hilderbrand GLAD]
- Series Title Vermont and Gay Marriage, 1999
- Creation: 1999-12-20
- Content Description: A document with an interview of Andrea Hilderbrand, director of the GLBTQ Legal Advocates & Defenders (GLAD) in Boston.
- Physical Description:  p. : 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Domestic partner benefits.
- Named Person: Hilderbrand, Andrea
- Keyword: GLBTQ Legal Advocates & Defenders
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1999
- Preferred Citation: Dennis Vercher Collection (The Dallas Way) (AR0789), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: LGBT CollectionsCode: LGBT
Name: Dennis Vercher Collection (The Dallas Way)Code: DENNIS
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0789-04-0076-003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc948246