[The 1,000th Ph.D. Recipient, #5] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [The 1,000th Ph.D. Recipient, #5]
- Creation: 1975-12-22
- Content Description: Photograph of an unidentified faculty member with the 1,000th recipient of a North Texas State University Ph.D. degree; they are shaking hands, but turned so that both of them can look at the camera. The student is wearing dark-colored graduation robes and a mortarboard. They are standing in the corner of a wood-paneled room.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 6 x 6 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: North Texas State University -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: NTSU
- Keyword: doctoral students
- Keyword: graduates
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Coverage Date: 1975-12-22
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0458-107-970-09
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc949723