[Young Men in Line to Receive Diplomas, 3] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Young Men in Line to Receive Diplomas, 3]
- Creation: 1968-21
- Content Description: Photograph of five young men in line walking to receive their diplomas from faculty at their Commencement Ceremony, cirac 1960s, at North Texas State University. Other students to the right are seated down in fold out chairs.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 6 x 6 cm
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: UNT
- Keyword: college campuses
- Keyword: commencements
- Keyword: graduates
- Keyword: gymnasiums
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Place Point: north=33.209953; east=-97.153479;
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0458-107-965-07
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc949748
- Display Note: Between 1961 - 1988, The University of North Texas was known as North Texas State University. The Men’s Gymnasium, known then as the “Snake Pit,” was renamed the Ken Bahnsen Gym in 2005.