[Worn parts from a Bell H-40] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Worn parts from a Bell H-40]
Donor: Bell Helicopter CompanyContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1958-07-28
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of worn parts from a Bell H-40 helicopter after a 150-hour ground run test.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bell Helicopter Company.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bell Helicopter Corporation.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Helicopter industry -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Helicopters.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Helicopters -- Design and construction.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: UH-1 (Helicopter)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Aviation - Helicopters
- Keyword: aerospace
- Keyword: XH-40
- Keyword: YH-40
- Keyword: 204
- Keyword: Huey
- Keyword: Iroquois
- Keyword: HU-1
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Hurst
- Coverage Date: 1958-07-28
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: Bell Helicopter Records (AR0836), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Bell Helicopter RecordsCode: BELLHR
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright and restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0836-223766
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc949977