[Photo taken at the U.S. Supreme Court on Marriage Equality Day] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photo taken at the U.S. Supreme Court on Marriage Equality Day]
Photographer: Belden, Dreanna L.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2015-06-26
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; Digital image (Apple iPhone 6 Plus)
- Content Description: A large crowd awaits the decision on the Obergefell v. Hodges case that led to Marriage Equality. Purple signs that say "LGBTQ Freedom, Justice and Equality NOW!" and flags with the logo of the Human Rights Campaign and ACLU are prominently displayed throughout the crowd.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gays -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
- Keyword: Marriage Equality
- Keyword: LGBT
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Washington D.C.
- Place Point: north=38.890699; east=-77.005491;
Name: LGBT CollectionsCode: LGBT
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights License: by-sa
- Accession or Local Control No: Iphone_Photos_August_2016_460
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc970225