[Sexual Assualt Survivor at the UNT Human Library] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Sexual Assualt Survivor at the UNT Human Library]
- Series Title 3729: UNT Human Library Event, 2015
Photographer: Clark, JunebugCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2015-04-22
- Content Description: Photograph of students seated in a circle at the Willis Library 2015 Human Library event. Participants include a woman identified as a Sexual Assault Survivor. Instead of print or electronic resources, the books in the Human Library are people who have experienced prejudice because of their race, gender, age, disability, ethnic origin, class, sexual preference, gender identity, or lifestyle choices.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : digital, col.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College campuses -- Texas -- Denton -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: UNT campus
- Keyword: events
- Keyword: Willis Library
- Keyword: Human Library
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=33.210113; east=-97.148993;
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: 3729-0282
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc978208