[Student assistant at the UNT Media Library Services Desk] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Student assistant at the UNT Media Library Services Desk]
- Series Title 3599: Game On Event, UNT Media Library, 2014
Photographer: Clark, JunebugCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2014-10-01
- No Language
- Content Description: A student library assistant scanning DVDs at the University of North Texas (UNT) Media Library Services Desk. The photograph depicts the media library services available to students at the university.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College campuses -- Texas -- Denton -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: UNT campus
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Media
- Keyword: libraries
- Keyword: DVDs
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=33.211033; east=-97.151249;
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: 004_3599-0087
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc978644